3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI
3 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari – Visit Bwindi impenetrable forest rumoured to be the Capital for Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Africa. Bwindi Forest boasts of over 440 individuals out of the total number – 840 individuals of mountain gorillas still existing in Africa.
From USD1,450 per person sharing.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 01 Gorilla Permit, 02 Nights Accommodation, Meals, Park Fees, Ground Transportation in a Standard 4×4 Mini Van. See more information below…
3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI
- Day 01: Entebbe to Bwindi Forest National Park.
- Day 02: Mountain Gorilla trekking In Bwindi.
- Day 03: Transfer to Entebbe or Kigali – End of the Safari
3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – Full Itinerary / Day by Day.
DAY 01: ENTEBBE TO BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK.
Breakfast; thereafter depart your Hotel at 7:00 am and embark on the drive towards Bwindi Forest National Park. You will stop en route for Lunch, and thereafter proceed to arrive at your lodge in the evening on time for checkin, and dinner. T
Journey time: 9 – 10 hours (from Entebbe) | 4 – 5 Hours from Kigali.
Meal plan: Lunch en route, & Dinner at the Lodge.
DAY 02: GORILLA TREKKING IN BWINDI FOREST
Breakfast; thereafter confirm that you have all the basics; a lunch box (to be provided by the Lodge), raincoat, good hiking boots, waterproof pants + long-sleeved shirt, a pair of strong garden gloves, repellent, a waterproof daypack to carry all your valuables.
Your guide will thereafter transfer you to the briefing point and also help you out through the registration process. After the briefing by a Uganda Wildlife Authority ranger, you will embark on your long-awaited Gorilla trekking experience. Return to the lodge and relax.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the lodge (BLD).
DAY 03: TRANSFER FROM BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK BACK TO ENTEBBE OR KIGALI AIRPORT
Breakfast; and today marks the end of your 7 Day Uganda Gorilla, Chimps and Game Safari. With all your bags your guide Will then transfer you to Entebbe or nearby Kigali International airport for your onward return flight. (This must have been pre-planned).
Drive time(s): Bwindi to Kigali = 4 – 5 hours. | Bwindi to Entebbe = 9 – 10 hours. |
Accommodation: Not included on this Day – but can be arranged at EXTRA cost – if needed.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch.
Things to Note If You Opt To End Your Trip In Kigali.
- Ensure you apply for an East African Tourist Visa – USD100 – admits you Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya.
- Ensure your Departure flight is clearly marked to fly-out from Kigali International airport.
- Please make it a point to pre-inform us about your intentions to finish the tour in Kigali.
End of Service – 7 Day Uganda
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Super custom – Mini Van
Our standard mode of transportation is Road transport with the use of 4×4 Safari Customized Vans as our standard offering.
Our Vans have an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
Our Vans take a maximum of 06 passengers each with the privilege of having a personal window seat.
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Landcruiser – Superior off Road Driving.
For our upmarket clients that wish to enjoy Superior comfort of traveling in our state of art Toyota land cruiser, we can upgrade you at an extra charge of US$190 per day
All our land cruisers come fully air-conditioned and with a cool box fully packed with complimentary en route drinks and snacks. The trucks all have large windows and an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – Price Includes & Excludes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- *01 Gorilla Permit.
- *02 nights’ Accommodation.
- *Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- *Ground transportation.
- *English speaking driver-guide.
- *All fuel Costs for the tours as per the itinerary.
- *Bottled mineral water in the car NOT at the lodges.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- *Visa Fees.
- *Any government imposed increments on park fees/taxes.
- *Accommodation on the last day.
- *International flights (from/to home).
- *Tips (tipping guideline US$10 pp per day).
- *Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
ADD 05 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA & CHIMP TREKKING SAFARI
Add to your Uganda Safari Itinerary a 05 Days Rwanda Safari that Visits Nyungwe Forest National Park for the famous Canopy Walk & Chimpanzee trekking in Cyamudongo Forest, and Volcanoes National Park for the Popular Gorilla Trekking Experience gorilla trekking Experience in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
- *Adding 05 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Safari to your itinerary means this tour then becomes 08 Days Uganda – Rwanda Gorilla Safari instead of 03 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari.
- *In the event that you opt to Add 05 Days of Gorilla & Chimpanzee Trekking In Rwanda, we advise Flying-out from Kigali.
ADD 02 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA TREKKING SAFARI
Add to this Itinerary a SECOND gorilla trekking Experience in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
- *Adding Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda to your itinerary means this tour then becomes 06 Days Double Uganda – Rwanda Gorilla Safari instead of 03 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari.
- *In the event that you opt to Add 03 Days of Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda, we advise Flying-out from Kigali.