3 DAY BUDGET UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI - TOUR
3 Day Budget Uganda Gorilla Safari – Tour – Visits Bwindi impenetrable forest National Park rumored to be the Capital for Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Africa with a total gorilla population of over 400 mountain gorillas – 14 habituated mountain gorilla families that can be tracked in 04 different gorilla Trekking Regions; Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga and Nkuringo gorilla trekking Regions. Gorilla Trekking In Bwindi Forest is still considered the best gorilla tracking experience one can ever enjoy in Africa.
From USD1,170 per person sharing*
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 01 Uganda Gorilla Trekking Permit, 02 Nights Accommodation, Meals, Park Fees, All Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation in a Standard 4×4 Mini Van. click here to see all Includes…
3 DAY BUDGET UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – TOUR
- Day 01: Entebbe/Kigali to Bwindi Forest National Park.
- Day 02: Mountain Gorilla trekking In Bwindi.
- Day 03: Transfer to Entebbe/Kigali – End of the Safari
- 01 Gorilla Permit (USD600).
- 02 Nights Accommodation at Rushaga Camp.
- All meals as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Ground Transportation in a 4×4 Safari Van.
- An Engish Speaking Driver – guide.
3 DAY BUDGET UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – TOUR – Full Itinerary / Day by Day.
A little about this safari;
Our 3 Day Budget Uganda gorilla Safari – Tour can either begin in Entebbe or Kigali. However our itinerary is built on the assumption that you will choose to start your tour in Kigali which is only 5 hours drive (including border crossing time) unlike the drive from Entebbe direct to bwindi Forest which requires not less than 9 hours.
In the event that you decide to start your trip in Kigali, please note that you will require to apply for an East African Tourist Visa – USD100 – the same applies if you opt to start in Entebbe and end in Kigali. Read more
ARRIVAL: Depending On your international flight plan you will arrive and arrange your personal airport transfer and hotel accomodation for tonight ( We can arrange this for you BUT this will cost you EXTRA – NOt included in the tour price).
Recommended Budget accommodation:
In Kigali: The Heaven Boutique Hotel.
In Entebbe: Karibu Guesthouse
DAY 01: ENTEBBE/KIGALI TO BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK.
Breakfast; thereafter depart your Hotel at 7:30 am and embark on the drive into Uganda, continuing to Bwindi Forest National Park. Lunch at the Lodge, and thereafter relax at the lodge.
Journey time: 5-Hours from Kigali.
Accommodation: Rushaga Gorilla Camp (Budget)
Meal plan: Lunch, & Dinner at the Lodge.
DAY 02: GORILLA TREKKING IN BWINDI FOREST
Breakfast; thereafter confirm that you have all the basics; a lunch box (to be provided by the Lodge), raincoat, good hiking boots, waterproof pants + long-sleeved shirt, a pair of strong garden gloves, repellent, a waterproof daypack to carry all your valuables.
Your guide will thereafter transfer you to the briefing point and also help you out through the registration process. After the briefing by a Uganda Wildlife Authority ranger, you will embark on your long-awaited Gorilla trekking experience. Return to the lodge and relax.
Accommodation: Rushaga Gorilla Camp (Budget).
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at the lodge (BLD).
DAY 03: TRANSFER FROM BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK BACK TO ENTEBBE/KIGALI AIRPORT.
Breakfast; and today marks the end of your 03 Day Budget Uganda Gorilla Safari – Tour.
With all your bags your guide will then transfer you to back to Entebbe/Kigali International airport for your onward return flight.
Drive time(s): Bwindi Forest to Kigali = 5 hours. | Bwindi Forest to Entebbe = 9 – 10 hours
Accommodation: Not included on this Day – but can be arranged at EXTRA cost – if needed.
Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS GORILLA SAFARI
You may Choose to fly-In & out of Kigali to trek Mountain Gorillas in Uganda (Bwindi / Mgahinga National Park – Subject to permit availability). It’s quicker to get from Kigali to Bwindi than Entebbe to Bwindi Forest.
- We recommend starting this trip in Kigali in order to reduce the driving time. Driving from Entebbe to Bwindi lasts 9 – 10 hours while driving from Kigali only lasts a mere 5 hours (including border crossing time).
- If you decide to start in Kigali, remember to apply for an East African Tourist Visa – USD100 – Valid 90 Days – admits you to both Kigali and Uganda, plus Kenya of having onward travel plans.
- This trip can Start and End in Entebbe, start in Entebbe and finish in Kigali, or even start in Kigali and finish in Entebbe (Prior flight – ground handling planning is important).
End of Service – 03 Day Budget Uganda Gorilla Safari – Tour
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Super custom – Mini Van
Our standard mode of transportation is Road transport with the use of 4×4 Safari Customized Vans as our standard offering.
Our Vans have an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
Our Vans take a maximum of 06 passengers each with the privilege of having a personal window seat.
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Landcruiser – Superior off Road Driving.
For our upmarket clients that wish to enjoy Superior comfort of traveling in our state of art Toyota land cruiser, we can upgrade you at an extra charge of US$190 per day
All our land cruisers come fully air-conditioned and with a cool box fully packed with complimentary en route drinks and snacks. The trucks all have large windows and an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
1 Person – USD1,500
2 Persons – USD1,170 p/p* sharing
3 Persons – USD1,060 p/p* sharing
4 Persons – USD1,010 p/p* sharing
TOUR PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE
- → 01 Gorilla Permit Per Person.
- → 02 Nights Stay at Rushaga Gorilla Camp (cabin Rooms) or Similar – UPGRADES available for EXTRA.
- → Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- → Ground Transportation in a 4X4 Mini – Van.
→ All Park Fees.
3 DAY BUDGET UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – TOUR – Price Includes & Excludes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- *01 Gorilla Permit.
- *02 nights’ Accommodation.
- *Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- *Ground transportation.
- *English speaking driver-guide.
- *All fuel Costs for the tours as per the itinerary.
- *Bottled mineral water in the car NOT at the lodges.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- *Visa Fees.
- *Any government imposed increments on park fees/taxes.
- *Accommodation on the last day.
- *International flights (from/to home).
- *Tips (tipping guideline US$10 pp per day).
- *Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
ADD 05 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA & CHIMP TREKKING SAFARI
Add to your Uganda Safari Itinerary a 05 Days Rwanda Safari that Visits Nyungwe Forest National Park for the famous Canopy Walk & Chimpanzee trekking in Cyamudongo Forest, and Volcanoes National Park for the Popular Gorilla Trekking Experience gorilla trekking Experience in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
- *Adding 05 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Chimpanzee Safari to your itinerary means this tour then becomes 08 Days Uganda – Rwanda Gorilla Safari instead of 03 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari.
- *In the event that you opt to Add 05 Days of Gorilla & Chimpanzee Trekking In Rwanda, we advise Flying-out from Kigali.
ADD 02 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA TREKKING SAFARI
Add to this Itinerary a SECOND gorilla trekking Experience in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park.
- *Adding Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda to your itinerary means this tour then becomes 06 Days Double Uganda – Rwanda Gorilla Safari instead of 03 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari.
- *In the event that you opt to Add 03 Days of Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda, we advise Flying-out from Kigali.