2 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI STARTING IN KIGALI – RWANDA
2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari starting In Kigali – Rwanda, Is a popular Express gorilla Safari that starts in Kigali and visits either Bwindi Forest or Mgahinga Gorilla National Park for gorilla trekking In Uganda. The choice on whether Bwindi or Mgahinga NP revolves around gorilla permit availability at the time of booking your gorilla tour. However, our first recommendation for this trip will be Gorilla trekking In Bwindi Forest with over 480 mountain gorillas, 12 Fully habituated Gorilla families, 02 still undergoing Habituation.
From USD——- per person sharing*
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 01 Uganda Gorilla Permit, 01 Night, Accommodation, Meals, Park Fees, All Airport Transfers & Ground Transportation in a Standard 4×4 Mini Van. See more information below…
2 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI STARTING FROM KIGALI – RWANDA
- Day 01: Kigali to Bwindi Forest National Park.
- Day 02: Gorilla trekking In Bwindi and thereafter transfer back to Kigali for your flight back home.
Flight Note(s): We recommend booking a late night flight leaving through Kigali International Airport.
Alternatively, simply Add a Day to this itinerary and you could expereince alot more of Uganda and Kigali.
2 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI STARTING IN KIGALI – Full Itinerary / Day by Day.
DAY 01: KIGALI TO BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK.
Breakfast; thereafter depart your Hotel at 8:00 am and embark on the drive into Uganda, continuing to Bwindi Forest National Park. Lunch at the Lodge, and thereafter relax at the lodge.
Journey time: 5-Hours from Kigali.
Meal plan: Lunch, & Dinner at the Lodge.
DAY 02: GORILLA TREKKING IN BWINDI FOREST, THEREAFTER TRANSFER BACK TO KIGALI
Breakfast; thereafter confirm that you have all the basics; a lunch box (to be provided by the Lodge), raincoat, good hiking boots, waterproof pants + long-sleeved shirt, a pair of strong garden gloves, repellent, a waterproof daypack to carry all your valuables.
Your guide will thereafter transfer you to the briefing point and also help you out through the registration process. After the briefing by a Uganda Wildlife Authority ranger, you will embark on your long-awaited Gorilla trekking experience. After your Gorilla Trekking, you will then transfer to Kigali Through Cyanika boarder post arriving Kigali Airport on time forcheck-in.
Drive Time(s): 5 Hours from Bwindi to Kigali (Including Border Crossing Time.
We recommend booking a late night flight leaving through Kigali International Airport.
Alternatively, simply Add a Day to this itinerary and you could experience a lot more of Uganda and Kigali.
Accommodation: NOT Included but can be Arranged at EXTRA COST.
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Packed Lunch Box for Gorilla Trekking. (BL)
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THIS GORILLA SAFARI
- You fly-In & out of Kigali to trek Mountain Gorillas in Uganda (Bwindi / Mgahinga National Park – Subject to permit availability).
- Ensure you apply for an East African Tourist Visa – USD100 – Valid 90 Days – admits you to Uganda, Rwanda & Kenya.
- This trip is designed to start and end in Kigali in order to reduce the Driving time from Entebbe – 10 hours.
- This trip can Start and End in Entebbe, start in Entebbe and finish in Kigali, or even start in Kigali and finish in Entebbe (Prior flight – ground handling planning is important).
End of Service – 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari starting In Kigali – Rwanda
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Super custom – Mini Van
Our standard mode of transportation is Road transport with the use of 4×4 Safari Customized Vans as our standard offering.
Our Vans have an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
Our Vans take a maximum of 06 passengers each with the privilege of having a personal window seat.
4X4 Safari Customized Toyota Landcruiser – Superior off Road Driving.
For our upmarket clients that wish to enjoy Superior comfort of traveling in our state of art Toyota land cruiser, we can upgrade you at an extra charge of US$190 per day
All our land cruisers come fully air-conditioned and with a cool box fully packed with complimentary en route drinks and snacks. The trucks all have large windows and an open roof that offers a 360° animal view allowing for photography while on safari.
2 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI STARTING IN KIGALI – RWANDA, Price Includes & Excludes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- *01 Gorilla Permit.
- *01 nights’ Accommodation at respective lodge mentioned In Itinerary or Similar.
- *Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- *Ground transportation.
- *English speaking driver-guide.
- *All fuel Costs for the tours as per the itinerary.
- *Bottled mineral water in the car NOT at the lodges.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- *Visa Fees.
- *Any government imposed increments on park fees/taxes.
- *Accommodation on the last day.
- *International flights (from/to home).
- *Tips (tipping guideline US$10 pp per day).
- *Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)