3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI
This 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari to Volcanoes National Park (PNV) in Rwanda, a home to over 360 mountain gorillas. The park also harbors the endangered golden monkeys. Enjoy an exhilarating trek through the cultivated foothills of the Virunga Mountains in search for the gentle giants. At the end of your visit you will appreciate what kept conservationist Dian Fossey living in this same forest for 18 years protecting this wonderful Wildlife.
From USD—— per person sharing.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES: 01 Gorilla Permit, 02 Nights Accommodation, Meals, Park Fees, Ground Transportation in a standard 4×4 Mini Van. See more information below…
3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI
Tour Starts: Kigali.
Tour Destination(s): Volcanoes National Park
Age Limit: 15+ years.
No. of Nights: 02 nights.
Minimum No. of Travelers: 02 sharing a twin / double room.
Maximum No. of travelers: 04 persons in a group.
#Solo Travelers are Welcome to join this tour.
Getting around: 4×4 Vehicle.
*Rwanda Gorilla Permits included in the Tour Price.
Accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged at an EXTRA cost.
- Day 01: Kigali – Volcanoes National Park.
- Day 02: Gorilla Trekking In Volcanoes.
- Day 03: Volcanoes National park – Kigali
3 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA SAFARI – Full Itinerary / Day by Day.
DAY 01: TRANSFER FROM KIGALI TO VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK.
Meet your driver guide at Kigali International Airport and drive northwards through the beautiful majestic hills that characterize much of the landscape in Rwanda, gradually climbing to the base of the awesome volcanoes with about five (05) peaks visible. Check into settle into Le Bambou Gorilla Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Drive time(s): Kigali – Musanze = 2-hours drive.
Meal Plan: Lunch en route & Dinner (LD).
DAY 02: GORILLA TREKKING IN VOLCANOES NATIONAL PARK.
Breakfast: thereafter with between 01-02 litres of bottled drinking water, a raincoat, a pair of long-sleeved shirt + trousers, good walking shoes, repellent, a camera with extra charged batteries and extra memory chips all packed up in a waterproof day-pack, your driver guide will transfer you to the Volcanoes Gorillas trekking briefing point. After the briefing, you will embark on the trek through the Volcanoes National Park in search for mountain gorillas. Upon finding them, you will be allowed up to 01-hour with them – viewing and photographing them.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (BLD).
DAY 03: SECOND GORILLA TREKKING OR GOLDEN MONKEY TRACKING, AND TRANSFER TO KIGALI
Breakfast; thereafter check out of the lodge with all your belongings and embark on your journey to Kigali – Lunch in Kigali, and thereafter transfer to the airport for onward flight back home.
Drive time(s): Musanze – Kigali = 2-hours drive.
Accommodation: Not Included in Tour Price – But can Be arranged at EXTRA cost.
Meal Plan: Breakfast, & Lunch en route. (BL).
End of Service – 3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Safari
3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI – Price Includes & Excludes
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- *01 Rwanda Gorilla trekking permit per person on this tour.
- *02 nights Accommodation at the lodge mentioned or similar – subject to availability at time of booking this tour.
- *Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- *Ground Transportation in a 4X4 minivan – Upgrades available at Extra Cost.
- *Services of an English speaking driver-guide. (Other Language guides – EXTRA Cost)
- *All fuel Costs for the tours as per the itinerary.
- *Bottled mineral water in the car NOT at the lodges.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- *Visa Fees.
- *Any government imposed increments on park fees/taxes.
- *Accommodation on the last day.
- *International flights (from/to home).
- *Tips (tipping guideline US$10 pp per day).
- *Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
ADD 05 DAYS RWANDA GORILLA & CHIMP TREKKING SAFARI
Add to your 03 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Itinerary a 03 Rwanda Chimp Trekking Safari that visits Nyungwe Forest National Park for the famous Nyungwe – Canopy Walk & Chimpanzee trekking in Cyamudongo Forest.
- *Adding 03 Days Rwanda Chimp Trekking Safari to your itinerary means this tour then becomes 06 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Chimp Trekking Safari instead of 03 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari.
- *In the event that you opt to Add 03 Days of Chimpanzee Trekking and Canopy Walk In Rwanda, Make it a point to visit at least one of the other sites on your way back to Kigali. Visit the Murambi Genocide Memorial, Ethnographic museum in Butare, the Kings Palace in Nyanza
ADD: LAKE KIVU
Have some EXTRA time..!!!??
Add 01 – 02 days to this Itinerary and get to Visit Lake Kivu on the border of Rwanda and Dr.Congo. Indulge in a boat trip on the magnificent lake and unwind at our favorite off-shore lodge – Paradis Malahide.