Gorilla Habituation Experience in Bwindi Forest Park
What is the Gorilla Habituation Experience?
The Gorilla habituation Experience is a process where wild gorillas are regularly visited by trained habituation personnel to familiarize them to being visited by humans.
Gorilla Habituation involves routine visits by trained researchers who closely study individual gorillas and best ways to relate to them. With time, these gorillas get used to these researchers and in the long run, each individual gorilla is given a name.
Once researchers are sure that these mountain gorillas can be trekked, they then setup a mock visit where a few people who may include scientists, journalists start visiting it. If the mock visit is successful then it is opened for trekking.
Quick facts worth knowing:
- Compare Gorilla Habituation & Gorilla Trekking.
- Best time for Gorilla Habituation.
- Best Places to go for gorilla Habituation.
- How do i book my Gorilla Habituation Permit?
- Gorilla Habituation Packinglist.
- Gorilla Habitaution Rules & Etiquette.
- Getting to Rushaga for Gorilla Habituation.
- Getting to Nkuringo for Gorilla Habituation.
- Places to Stay While doing Gorilla Habituation.
Our Popular Gorilla Habituation Safaris.